2019 End Year Post

5:51 AM

Before this year end, let me make a brief moment of contemplation. One is that, I've got a lot of things that I'm so so thankful for. I've also realized, that NOT all the things that I've planned for myself will happen. You are bound to experience a mistake, a fallback, a failure, BUT, you will learn from it, move on from it, and work things out from it. 

Nevertheless, Allah (swt) will not let you experience those if He knows you can't do it. It's the experience we met that makes and molds who we are, so we just have to learn from it, adapt from it, and be humble to every moments of it. 

So my advice, (especially to myself), no matter how hard things might happen in present (future), don't worry, it will pass. Just brave the storm and soon it will be over. You always have Allah to talk to, to pray to, He will help, so don't be afraid. 

This coming year, I wish each and everyone of us, our family a happy happy new year. May we all have a meaningful, blessful, healthy and happy year ahead! 

Meet my grey loaf of fluffiness, Poco 🐈

You Might Also Like

0 comments

DISCLAMER

This blog is a personally owned by the author, all medias and photos shared are owned by the owner unless stated or linked to the source. Thanks for stumbling upon my blog. Feel free to leave a comment or subscribe. Happy reading!

Followers

Subscribe