SJAinieTravelDiary: MALAYSIA TRIP 2015

5:12 AM

Assalamualaikom!

As promised, I'll share you the summary journal of my trip.

For my last trip of 2015, we first went to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It's actually my second visit there and the place never fails to make me fall in love with it. Malaysia is a country of diverse culture and people. A melting pot of tradition and modern life and it always make feel at home being there, maybe because the place is dominated by Muslims.

Our whole trip as well our whole itinerary was planned well by mother. Ever since she discovered how convenient the internet and her credit card is, she got addicted to booking online and making online transactions. I didn't realized until the day before our trip that everything was already planned out. But she can go overboard about it sometimes but I'll leave that story some other time.

Last December 24, 2015, was our flight to KL, Malaysia. We were originally scheduled to arrived earlier but then due to some check-up maintenance on their planes, our flight was moved at night. I know it was a Christmas Eve that day but since I'm a Muslim and we don't celebrate Christmas, it was just a regular day for us. Anyways, we arrived Malaysia past midnight and after passing immigration's, we proceed to our hotel, Sunway Lagoon Resort and Hotel in Petaling Jaya. We only stayed there for one night because we move to a hotel in Kuala Lumpur proper.

DAY 1 - Sunway Lagoon Theme Park

This is our view at the restaurant at Sunway Lagoon Resort Hotel & Spa during our morning buffet breakfast. I didn't realize how big our hotel is since we arrive at the middle of the night and I was only thinking of getting a proper sleep that's why the next day I was surprise to know how big the place is. Now I know why it was called a resort in the first place, the place has a hotel, a mall, and their own theme park! How amazing is that! 


So this picture was outside the mall of the hotel, just outside the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park.

The first place we went to in the Theme Park was the WildLife Lagoon, it was basically a indoor zoo and I hate to admit that it was my first time coming to one. I finally was able to see a lion, a tiger, and a bear!!! Though I wasn't able to get a good picture of it but it was definitely a must see!

Yes, I was busy taking random photos, even if my face is cut off the picture. Hahaha...

Always look for the signs...so you won't get lost.

Now this are black swans. I always thought that 'black swan' were just a metaphor because the only swan I know are white but this long neck birds prove me wrong. They're really beautiful if you see them up close. 


My Mom always loved riding this kind of thing, one main reason is that she's tired of walking. Hahaha...




DAY 2 - Kuala Lumpur City Tour






That's the KL tower. Fun facts about this tower is that it's build at the top of hill adding to it's height. No wonder it's consider one of the tallest tower in the world.







Now this felines made we awww...if only my luggage weren't full, I would have bought one to take home with me. Aren't they so adorable.


See how beautiful the city is from above KL Tower.


DAY 3 - Sultan's Palace, Batu Cave, Putra Jaya, Petronas Tower

~ KL TOWER & PETRONAS TOWER~









~ BATU CAVES ~








~PUTRA JAYA~

The building behind us is the Pulman Hotel, it's one of the most luxurious hotel in Putra Jaya. the unique thing about this hotel is that it's them and designs is based on the Malayan culture. I can only imagine how great the rooms and the services here.


Outside the Prime Minister's office at Putra Jaya.




~PINK MOSQUE AT PUTRA JAYA~

With Mommy dearest.







~ ISTANA NEGARA-




My Mom, she never fails to post in every picture, who do you think I get my vanity from anyway.


I would have want to share more photos with you but I know I'm already flooding you with pictures but nonetheless that's part one of trip. I'll be posting the others soon on my next post. Ciao!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

DISCLAMER

This blog is a personally owned by the author, all medias and photos shared are owned by the owner unless stated or linked to the source. Thanks for stumbling upon my blog. Feel free to leave a comment or subscribe. Happy reading!

Followers

Subscribe